Two people are drinving in a car down a highway, or maybe a street or something. They look like a couple. There is a man and women. They are laughing and messing around with each other. The girl is the one driving. She loses control of the car and they fall victim to a horrible car accident. She is killed instantly. Her head was seperated from her body, everything's bloody. The man is banged up but is still mobile. He gets out of the car crying and gets his phone out of his pocket. Hes calling the women's father. The conversation would proceed like this:
Dennis(Father): Yeah?!
Charley(Man): Mr. X, I have something to tell you.
Dennis: What is it?
Charley: Lilly and I was drinving in your car
Dennis:(concerned)Yeah...
Charley: We got into an accident
Dennis:(Upset. More mad than sad)
Charley: Sir, I need you to calm down, there something else.
Dennis:Is the car okay, is it messed up.
Charley: I don't know sir. Listen...(hesitation)Lilly didn't make it.
Dennis:(Hes wimpering)
(Charley begins to try to console the seemingly grieving father)
Dennis:Is there blood all over the car.
Charley: Excuse me sir
Dennis: Is the car okay for me to drive to work tomorrow.
Charley: I'm not quite sure if you hear me correctly
Dennis:Yeah yeah, listen, is the console all smashed in.
Charley:Um...no its not. I'm not entirely sure I know what the console is on a car. Listen thats irrelevant here. I just told you that your daughter died. They need you to come identify her body.
Dennis:(beginning to sound irritated) Well, kid. I'm sure you know what she looks like, right?
Charley: Of course I know what she looks-
Dennis:(interrupting) There, you could just do it. For Lilly.
Charley: Sir, I think the police are going to want you to do it.
Dennis: Right, right, it was good talking to you Carrie.
Charley: Its Charley.
(Dennis begins to hang up before he gets all the words out and charley attempts to not be hung up on. The phone clicks, Credits roll. Shots of Charley driving are seen. It appears that hes on a roadtrip.)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was quite a quick hit to the chest. That father Dennis is quite the Dusche-packer. Whose gonna play em'?
Post a Comment