Can you see through what I'm saying
Alls I'm doin is playin
You tell me to be myself because everyone else I am is lame
The lights they're blinding us both
We keep trying to hold on to this hope
But nothing we say takes back that bitterness
I lie to cover up the fact that we aren't us anymore
You're a gentle hand on my face making me want to try longer
Nothing seems to matter in those fingers.
Close my eyes because I don't want to cry with you
I don't want you to see that
opening up isn't a great idea at this point
The window is open...its cold
Blows by us pushing us together like fate's cinch
Shut the window on this
We don't want this anymore
I don't want this anymore.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Could be a bittersweet music video.
Post a Comment